Letter from our Operations Manager!
Thanks for Choosing, FreeGeek Chicago!
Let me start off by once again saying, “Thank you!”. Thank you to all of you who have stopped by or called just to say hi. Thank you to all of those who called to say you are thinking of me and our FGC family. Thank you to those who have come in to make purchases. Thank you to those who have never been to FGC before but decided to stop and check us out. I can go on and on. However, I digress.
Like so many of you, I too am taking life one day at a time. With so much uncertainty in the world today, I can utterly understand the stresses and strains of everyday life. One thing is for certain, you have made it through another day.
There is no doubt that we are all living in uncertain times. However, my belief is we all must continue to move forward the best we know how. Normal, as we know it may not look the same. But at least now, we get to create a new sense of normalcy – regardless of what that may look like for each of us.
Moving forward, I would like to give you 5 things that I’m reflecting on for the month of September. You’re invited to join me if you wish:
1. What or who matters most to you and let them know that they matter in your life.
2. What are you most grateful for?
3. Love yourself a little bit more today. We are all doing the best we can. Don’t be so hard on yourself.
4. Take some time to smile and laugh a bit. Watch a funny movie, or cartoon, or even a comedy show you have not seen in a while. Anything to take your heart to a more comfortable place.
5. Finally, breathe. Just breathe. Stop, relax your shoulders, and just breathe.
Think about these questions a bit and realign your focus.
Once again, thank you all so very much – for everything! Please continue to check our site at https://freegeekchicago.org and any of our social media pages. Also, feel free to drop a line or any questions or concerns you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace & blessings to each of you.
FGC – Operations Manager